Hello and welcome to my site!
I am Marwa Abduljawad, a full time instructional design graduate student at the University of Massachusetts Boston. My passion in development and training led me to pursue my master’s degree in education and human development. My aim is to focus on developing and designing learning materials related to business management and startups.
My interest in business and startups training started 10 years ago when I worked at a non-profit organization that funded people who wanted to start their own business. During this time, I noticed many of them lacked knowledge in topics such as management, operations, marketing, finance, and recruitment. Giving someone a loan to start a business without the proper training and skills would do them more harm than good. This experience motivated me to help business owners to succeed, and what better way than building their knowledge and skills.
I am an eager volunteer. A secret of mine is that I often do so by advising entrepreneurs who are just starting up. Yes you can get it for free! Volunteering is a great way to give and learn.
Education & Certification
- Instructional Design, Masters in Education and Human development (ongoing)
- Bachelor in Organizational Management (Specialization: Project Management, Minor: Entrepreneurship)
- Certified small business consultant by The Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants (AASBC)
- Certified entrepreneurship and life business coach by Transformation Academy
- 10 years in management and leadership at corporate and non-profit institutes
- Training and learning technology
- Startup and small business advisory
- Project management
- International delegation and official representation
- Startup competitions Judge
- Public speaking
I would love to connect with you!